We like to introduce you to this great artist from Hamburg, so we did a small interview.
Also check out his FB page
1 We are a big fan of your work, what is coming up that we need to know ?
– good question .. I can’t say that exactly. I have a lot of ideas in my head but I never know, which one will make it out of my head and on the paper. So .. stay tuned:).
2 What mediums do you use at the moment to make the artworks and are there any new progress in new mediums or formats.
– I’m working with spray paint on Paper and i’m pretty used to it. But I’m constantly searching for new substrates like wood or tiles.
3 How do you look at the Dutch streetart/graffiti scene
– very very colorful. You can feel the different cultures and openness, so candid! I really appreciate the idea of the streetart museum.
4 what is the next step in to the future of StreetArt in your opinion
– In my Opinion streetart need some more Rebels. Do more ugly, provocating stuff and don’ t care about your followers or likes.
5 If you have to choose, which city would you like to conquer next
– Definitely Tel Aviv, London, Paris and of course Amsterdam.
6 I have seen a big progress in your artwork. What do you think about your own progress of the last years
– In my early years, I orientated myself towards the “idols” ,like Banksy for example. With the years I learned a lot about myself, my own style and my demands on streetart. So I created my own style and that was the most freeing thing!
7 Your a very dedicated artist is there any advise you can give to younger dedicated artists and your fans
– take your time to find your own unique style. It might take years, but its worth the effort.
8 What is the biggest change in the last 20 years if you look at Streetart/Graffiti scene
– Streetart became more popular, but also more mainstream. You can now see streetart in ads, for example. Not everybody is happy about it because some say it should stay this “underground ” thing.. rebel and non Profit.
9 What is your favorite work of the last year ?
– i am quite proud of my last exhibition, which took place in March. It really reflected my progress and it def took me a step further. “Oberfett” Gallery in Hamburg made an awesome Job, I am very thankful.
THANKS FOR HAVING ME ! SEE YOU SOON AMSTERDAM ! Marshal