We are happy to announce the return of a unique concept – The Holiday Pop-Up Shop. This year we’re bringing back this fantastic show to no other place than the art’otel gallery in Amsterdam. Have you always dreamed of exhibiting your art in a high-end gallery in the middle of Amsterdam? Well, keep on reading because we are looking for you!
A full decade has passed since we organized a series of Holiday pop-up shops where we let people buy their holiday presents, support their favorite artists, and dive into a creative journey through our stunning art gallery filled with affordable artworks. This show is a concept in which we let young and upcoming talent take the stage and showcase their work to the world alongside established favourites. Quite literally, as the gallery is located within the high-end art’otel, attracting visitors from all corners of the globe who come to Amsterdam to explore art.
The Holiday Pop-Up Shop 2023:
From Thursday, November 23rd, to Sunday, December 24th, we are filling the amazing 300m2 gallery space with affordable art from a wide range of art disciplines to let locals and visitors purchase unique gifts for the loved ones over the holidays whilst supporting local artists old & new! We have literally room for (almost) everything but think of: original artworks, screen prints, t-shirts, sticker-packs, drawings, artist proofs, sculptures, and photographs etc. Since the whole concept is a Holiday Pop-up store the selling prices will also be in a reasonable price range from just €5 till max €500.
How to Participate:
Always dreamed of exhibiting your work in a top notch art gallery in the buzzing city center of Amsterdam? You can apply by clicking the button below or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information mentioned down below. Please make sure that you meet all requirements.
We need the following information to process your application:
• Your personal information to mention on the invoice (full name, address, VAT nr.)
• Photo of the work
• Artwork information
• Selling price (€5 – €500)
• Social media handles
• Agreement on all requirements
• The artwork you’d like to exhibit must be created by yourself
• The artwork should not exceed a width of 100cm
• Artwork must be ready to hang, supplied with a proper hanging system; we have a wire hanging construction available in the
• Sculptures must be individually presentable without posing any danger to gallery visitors
• You may submit a maximum of 3 artworks
• The selling price of the artwork must be below €500
• You agree to a sales commission of 50%
• You are responsible for both the delivery to and the pickup from the gallery;
Artwork must be delivered between 17 and 22 November, from 10am to 4pm
The pickup period is between December 27 and December 29, from 10am to 4pm
• We reserve the right to refuse artworks that do not meet our expectations